Italy’s Companies and Exchange Commission (CONSOB) has ordered the blocking of access to six new websites that offer financial services/financial products illegally.
The list of websites targeted by the latest orders includes five illegal financial intermediation websites and one website through which an offer of financial products is carried out in the absence of a prospectus.
Below you can view the websites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Evolution Markets LTD (website https://evom-ltd.com and related page https://accounts.evom-ltd.com);
- RT Global (website www.app-trader.biz and related page https://trading.app-trader.biz);
- “Bitawave Global Limited” e Bita System Ltd (website https://bitawave.com);
- “InvestiFx” (website https://investifx.com);
- “VestleFx” (website https://vestlefx.com and related page https://client.vestlefx.com).
- “Amicus Investment Ltd” (website https://amicusinvest.net).
In issuing the orders, the Authority availed itself of the powers deriving from the “Growth Decree” (Law no. 58 of 28 June 2019, Article no. 36, paragraph 2-terdecies), as well as of the power introduced by the Law no. 8 of 28 February 2020 (Article no. 4, paragraph 3-bis).
The number of websites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 516. Earlier in September, the regulator announced the number of blocked websites had surpassed 500.
The black-out of these websites by Internet service providers operating on Italian territory is ongoing. For technical reasons, it can take several days for the blocking to be implemented.