Online broker eToro has reduced the minimum first-time deposit to $50 in a number of regions.
The list includes: Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Indonesia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vatican City, and Vietnam.
Now, clients of the broker can go on to invest in Stocks, ETFs, Crypto, and other major currency pairs with as low as $50.
Simply choose whichever payment method you prefer from the available options in your region, and follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account
- Click on “Deposit Funds”
- Enter the amount and select the preferred currency
- Finally, select your preferred deposit method
Let’s note that clients of eToro can make use of recurring deposits, an option to set up automated deposits to one’s account.
Traders get to decide the amount of money and the currency, and then schedule their deposits using a credit/debit card that has already been connected to their eToro account.
To enable this feature:
- Go to Settings and click on Payments.
- Then click on the banner titled “Recurring Deposits”.
- Select the amount and currency.
- Choose one of the debit/credit cards connected to your eToro account.
- Select the frequency of your deposit, For instance, “Weekly” means a deposit is made once a week.
After selecting the frequency you have the option to customize the date and/or day of the deposit or accept the default option which is a monthly deposit occurring on the 1st of each month.