Online brokerage Questrade today announces the launch of QuestMobile, an easy-to-use trading app designed for anyone who wants to invest in the stock market.
The app makes it easy for investors to trade, research, and move their money through an intuitively designed interface. Clients can monitor how their portfolio is doing on-the-go, while keeping an eye on relevant news.
With the all-new Learning mode, in one tap users will find helpful definitions detailing stock and ETF information on screen. The app also includes additional features and benefits like free real-time snap quotes, custom watchlists, ability to instantly fund accounts and more.
Questrade says it will continuously add tools and expand account management capabilities with updates to make sure users have the best trading experience. The QuestMobile app is available today on the App Store and Google Play. Questrade also launched an upgraded web platform, with added features and a similar look and feel to the app.
Key features include:
- New on-screen Learning mode: helpful information always one tap away including definitions, how to read stock data and grow market understanding to become a better trader.
- New streamlined design allows users to go from account balance, to researching a stock, to placing a trade, faster than ever before.
- Click and own any stock or ETF with market orders that execute in real-time. With limit orders, investors have flexibility to set the exact price desired.
- Instantly track portfolio performance with a single-screen view of all accounts (RRSP, TFSA, Margin, etc.). Whether a self-directed account, Questwealth Portfolio or both, users can track their money all on one page, and dive into details of a specific account with a swipe.
- Get real-time snap quotes as soon as the market opens, with no 15 minute delay on stock and ETF prices for all major North American stock exchanges.
- Easily track the desired stocks and ETFs, with customizable watchlists that synchronize across devices.