Cboe today unveiled another set of enhancements to Cboe Silexx, a multi-asset order execution management system (OEMS) that caters to the professional marketplace.
Corporate Calendar now includes a brand new module displaying earnings and dividend announcements for the upcoming 30 days via Wall Street Horizon.
Option Chain now displays earnings and dividend announcements for the selected symbol for the upcoming 30 days via Wall Street Horizon.
Quick Trade Ticket has been further beefed up.
The list of recently introduced features includes:
- Average Price Summary – now displays trade event times. New ‘Date’ and ‘Time’ columns available in settings.
- Portfolio – real-time P&L tracking and risk analysis with summary section including Net Qty, P&L Net, P&L Day, and Delta.
- Charting – charts with underlying historical data customizable by interval and chart type, offering multiple technical indicator types.
- Basket Trader – upload, build, and save multiple single and multi-leg orders, with the ability to send in full or selectively with ease.
- VSA Viewer – now available for all users, providing Expected Opening Information for Constituent Series on Volatility Settlement Dates between 8:30 AM ET and 9:30 AM ET.
Speaking of recent changes to Cboe Silexx, let’s note that in September 2021 the platform retired OATS reporting.
The move is in accordance with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority’s (FINRA) rule change for Order Audit Trail System (OATS). FINRA has determined that the accuracy and reliability of the Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT) meet the standards approved by the SEC and has determined to retire OATS as of September 1, 2021.